my one kitty plays in the bath in the mornings (without the water)
his big pale green eyes stop suddenly
as he watches expectantly over the rim, with glee
he knows he would give Schumacher a run for his money
psycho kitty starts up again, like no one is watching
and it makes me laugh with tears in my eyes
I am learning to play like no one is watching
his big pale green eyes stop suddenly
as he watches expectantly over the rim, with glee
he knows he would give Schumacher a run for his money
psycho kitty starts up again, like no one is watching
and it makes me laugh with tears in my eyes
I am learning to play like no one is watching

3 comments:
This is such a cool photo (and words, too).
I know what you mean about cats. Mine are all goofballs at times. They get those huge pupils and the crouch, swaying their bottoms, about to pounce. And then they're off. Too funny.
Yours sounds like a little ham, too :)
I love this post, it reminded me of how freeing it was when I never bothered to concern myself with how hammy and cheesy i may appear to others. Therein rests the pure raw power of playtime. Ignorance is truly bliss.
so cute babe. i am really missing having pets!
Post a Comment