faded calender days
devoured by life
knowing, disables
consuming all
reluctant lessons
craving to erase
this road side attraction
where days are lost
abandoned
ignored and deserted
a barren multi-layered highway
glistening with heavy tears
muddy red dirt
smudging what once was
I am everywhere and nowhere
I am everything and nothing
devoured by life
knowing, disables
consuming all
reluctant lessons
craving to erase
this road side attraction
where days are lost
abandoned
ignored and deserted
a barren multi-layered highway
glistening with heavy tears
muddy red dirt
smudging what once was
I am everywhere and nowhere
I am everything and nothing

4 comments:
I really like this poem, your words are amazing. Keep writing :)
smudging what once was... trying to do this and not quite getting it right.
finding i am nowhere.
you really have captured the mindset.
Wow. This one really makes me read and re-read your words (and look at the image). So concise, yet so much said.
I love it! especially "devoured by life" so simple, yet so heavy.
Post a Comment